Jun 26, 2022
Rev. Percy McCray Jr. has spent more than 20 years ministering to cancer patients and their caregivers at Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA). He recognizes cancer care ministry as a special calling from God and considers faith a key but often overlooked component of cancer treatment.
He now serves as the Director of Faith-Based Programs at CTCA® and provides leadership to the pastoral care staff at all five CTCA hospitals. In addition, Rev. McCray oversees Our Journey of Hope®, a nationwide cancer care ministry training, and support program.
An ordained minister, Rev. McCray is a member of the U.S. Chaplain Association.
As a caregiver, do you feel protected for your legal needs? How would you like the assurance of an entire law firm - for less than $30 per month - in five easy steps?
1. Click on the link' www.caregiverlegal.com
2. Select LEGAL SHIELD ( in purple) on the left-hand side.
3. Select GET A PLAN (in orange)
4. Add supplements (optional - leave unchecked if no supplements are needed)
5. Check out and call the law firm for all your legal needs. (Wills, POA, DNR, Medical Power of Attorney, traffic tickets, and any other legal needs you have.)